2022 marked a tipping point in enterprise quantum adoption, as more than two-thirds of quantum adopters reported quantum computing budgets over $1 million USD, up more than 2.5X over last year’s reported results. Confidence in quantum’s potential to deliver better business results is growing and enterprises are getting tactical in their efforts to achieve a competitive advantage with the technology. Moving beyond the proof-of-concept experiments of the past, enterprises are building applications, quantum-capable teams, and experimenting with hardware.
For more insight on the pace of quantum adoption in the enterprise, Zapata AI commissioned a survey of 300 decision-makers (VP-level and above executives) at large global enterprises across a range of industries. The results show a snapshot of a rapidly maturing technology, one with more realistic expectations from its users and a clearer path to providing a competitive advantage.
In this report, you’ll learn:
- How many enterprises are adopting quantum computing, and at what investment level
- Which industries are most committed to securing a competitive advantage
- How fast enterprises are adopting quantum compared to their adoption of AI
- Why machine learning and data analytics is the top quantum use case
- How much action is being taken in post-quantum cybersecurity (PQC)
- How enterprises are getting quantum-ready, from building teams and partnerships to developing software applications.
- What challenges quantum adopters are facing
…and much more.
Interested in learning more?
Read out to our team for a private briefing to discuss how you can apply the lessons from the survey to your own enterprise quantum adoption journey.
Zapata AI and Accenture co-hosted a webinar on February 9th, 2023 recapping the results of the Second Annual Enterprise Quantum Adoption Report. In case you missed it, Katherine Londergan, Chief Marketing Officer at Zapata AI, provides a recap.